Funeral Directors Adelaide
Sensible Funerals are Adelaide based family-owned funeral directors.
- We are not part of a multi-national corporate with shareholders to answer to.
- We are a small team of local people
- We dont have to pay sales commissions
- Our philosophy established by Shanti’s late father Keith Russell, is that a funeral does not have to be elaborate and cost a fortune for it to be dignified and respectful
Simple, honest and respectful funerals at a Sensible price.
How do you organise a funeral ?
If someone in your family has passed it all seems overwhelming.
If you arent sure what to do next, contact Shanti who will respectfully guide you through the process.
Here’s just a few of the options:
Funeral in our in-house Chapel
Our beautiful chapel in Ridleyton can seat up to 100 people for a funeral, looking onto a tranquil garden setting with a cascading waterfall
Practical aspects of our onsite chapel include:
- onsite car parking for 20+ cars
- air conditioning
- disabled access and amenities
- surround sound system
- an LCD screen for photo presentations
- a non-denominational facility
- adjoining to a spacious lounge
Alternatively you can consider some of the funeral options we can arrange for you which includes but is not limited to:
- Enfield Memorial Park funeral service
Acacia or Folland Chapels
Centennial Park funeral service
Has a choice of three chapels – Mawson, Florey or Heyson
- Church funeral service
- Funeral service in Private Home
There are also other funeral director services we provide including:
- Funeral Hearse
We can supply a range of funeral hearses
- Harley Hearse
A Harley Davidson funeral hearse as a final tribute to motor bike enthusiasts
If your loved one pass away overseas
- Funeral Assistance
Some options if paying for a funeral is a problem